Civil Engineering and Groundworks
Millwards has been specialising in civil engineering and groundworks together with quarrying and factory site services contracts both large and small for the past 40 years. Over that time our family business has built a reputation that is second to none. We have successfully completed projects on some of the largest commercial civil engineering works locally, for organisations including Severn Trent Water, National Tramway Museum, Trent Rivers Trust, National Trust, Heights of Abraham, Aggregate Industries (UK) Ltd, Longcliffe Quarries Ltd to name but a few.
Our professional team of dedicated trained and accredited staff provide both experience and reliability. Every project, be it large or small, is managed meticulously. We’ll help you find the right solution and then we’ll strive to hit the budget and timescale targets we’ve agreed.
Peace of mind
We’ve got it covered to give you the ultimate peace of mind ….
- Public liability insurance up to £5million
- Risk assessments and method statements for every project
- Registered to work on highways
- All work undertaken guaranteed
- Registered waste haulage service
- Construction Industry Scheme registered – Gross Status